Oh sir, first I want tou you know that
I am allergic to incursion
It didn’t take me long to find out that
How intimidating living a single life with two bodies could be
How painful it is to lose your colors
and gradually turning into a slaked-lime
I’ve never been a stagnant person
I decide and move
So I moved..
I took the scalpel which I sneaked from the operating room
And started cutting his chest off
Slowly and gently…
Ignoring the leakage dripping on my sweater lying under his back
I firmly opened him up..
How ectopic he was,
in every possible way, in and out
His corrupted ethics,
His intrinsic love philosophy..
Grandma never loved him
"oh that boy..
double minded
hollow hearted
mealy mouthed"
He was asleep and lying stiff felt nothing
He actually never felt anything
He never feels..
The callous..
His corrupted ethics,
His intrinsic love philosophy..
Grandma never loved him
"oh that boy..
double minded
hollow hearted
mealy mouthed"
He was asleep and lying stiff felt nothing
He actually never felt anything
He never feels..
The callous..

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder